Providing an applicant with a credit decision quickly can help your company land the new account over your top competitor. But what if your current credit procedures are not allowing you to be as timely as your competition? DecisionIQ is an automated system that works in conjunction with existing credit terms and policies. Now businesses can streamline credit department processes and reduce operating costs with automated credit decisions!
POSITION YOUR COMPANY FOR GROWTH WITH SOLKEN
- COST REDUCTION Go GREEN using this paperless system and process applications in real-time! Solken has partnered with Experian to supply companies with low cost/high quality business reports.
- CONSISTENCY Use automated rules to ensure current customers and prospects provide the information required to review such data elements as needed.
- RISK REDUCTION Manage risk effectively and make intelligent credit decisions through the use of Experian's leading-edge scores, which derives from the up-to-date data elements that have been verified as accurate.
- CONTROL Create the parameters for the automated decision making process manually to have full control of how the system will make decisions and provide a proficient workflow.
- ACCOUNT/PROSPECT TRACKING Monitor accounts for potential risk alerts and prospects that were originally declined in the event the business's credit risk improves.
- FRAUD PREVENTION Avoid approving a potential fraudulent applicant when using DecisionIQ Premier. The amount of data sources that partner with Experian provide near real-time information that is always verified.
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE
>>> See how Interline Brands used DecisionIQ to have comprehensive data and predict insights essential for making more informed financial decisions. Learn More.
>>> See the challenges that Interline Brands faces prior to using DecisionIQ and what solutions were used to promote a higher return of investment and increase the overall sales volume. Learn More.
>>> See how Edward Don & Co. used DecisionIQ to understand the current market and quickly adapt to changes, which was vital for achieving growth! Learn More.
To find how more about DecisionIQ, click here!